Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

An old walk behind ?? new info

FastPaul

Out for a sunday drive with my wife to day,Yard shopping for me,Anyway,I came across this, It also has a number of attachment that go with it 8 to 10 he said. Dose anybody know what it is? He said he was looking to get $100 for it it diden't look like a bad deal

I found some info on this site check it out.The one in the pic looks very similar but the handle bars are not the same. www.endtimesreport.com/garden_tractor_gardening.html - 30k

Is the PowerKraft engine related to Briggs? They look kind of the same to me. What kind of attachments come with it?

The powerkraft is a briggs I'm not sure of all the attch. because everythink was a mess but I did see a front and rear plow blades,a curved plow with a cutting wheel ,disc harrow and variuos other cultivating attachments.

It's a Midland, sold by Montgomery Wards. Simplicity made their "top of the line" walking tractors, and Midland made the less expensive ones. The implements will interchange between both brands...

Thanks Kent, what year do you think it would be ?Do you think it would be worth getting? I think it woulden't be to bad to restrore.

If nothing else Paul, maybe you can use some of the attachments on your tractors. The cultivator I have was for a walkbend. If the tires aren't dry rotted too bad thier pretty cool looking thread. Look loke Goodyears to me.