Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A Sunday drive (Yard shopping too)

FastPaul

Hey guys just thought I'd share a few pics of what I saw today in 135 miles of back roading

Long sroke Wiscoson two tran. $1200

Yellow?

Another Suburban

I'm guessing at it, but the yellow International may be an industrial version? Neat looking selection none the less.

Either industrial or an old state highway owned tractor on th IH. Thats not a bad price on the Power King if it's in any sort of shape. Thier cool old tractors. Been chasing one for 3 years with a loader minus bucket.

You didn't pick that other Sears up for me? Shame Shame. That is an IH "Cub"? ,not to be confused with Cub Cadet, and all I've seen like that are yellow.

Hi Paul, the Economy looks nice. The Suburban is an (SS12) Super Suburban 12, looks like the starter/generator is mounted too high, who knows how they did that? Looks like its missing the generator belt cover/guard. What is the old blue car in the background?

Hey Chris I don't know what the car in the background is, diden,t even notice it til I looked at the pics.I was just riding around today rubber neckin,It's amazing what you can find,all you gota do is look,I even got the wifes eye trained!!

Very nice looking tractors you found there just driving around.I like to do the same thing when i have time.Dont have the money when i see something i want is always my problem.