Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Older tiller pto

Corncountytractors

Does anyone have a pic of the old tiller pto unit that mounts on the back of the tractor. I have one but is missing the small long rod that could have a spring on it. That mounts toward the center of the tractor. Need to know also what the bracket it mounts to looks like thanks for any help. BOB

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/gregc/tildrive1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/gregc/tildrive2.jpg[/img]

Exellent thank you very much. Now where am I gonna find one of those. Picture perfect BOB

The rod is NLA. You can get a 5/16" rod at the hardware store and make one up. It needs to be 11" to the inside of the bend and 5/8" on the other side. The spring (#8191045), set collar (#8191022), set screw (#713001) and spring clip (#8161045) are available from Simplicity. Is that all the parts you need?

Great I think we can make this. It dont have to be exact but as long as it looks good. And works im happy. thanks again. BOB