Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How much snow did you get?

clyde

We got about a foot of wet heavy snow here in eastern NY yesterday.

Made for some nice snow banks

I had a couple of guys stop and want to plow the driveway for me, but 10HP and a 42" plow did the job - and I had lots of fun!

I'm jealous I have been wanting a snow like that to play in all winter... Here in michigan its all rain with mud and Grass...

Bunky is on the west side of the state in what we call "The Snow Belt". Over here on the east side we have had nothing but rain for over a week now. The foot we had on the ground is long gone. But with the price of heating oil where it is I'll settle for these milder temps..

Got my 3212H all set to go, scraped and painted my 42 inch blower back in November! I figured it would work to keep the snow away! Not much of the white stuff yet but I'm ready to have some fun when it does! Looks like you had some fun though... Best of luck...

Snow pictures, that's what I like too see you guys post when I hear on the news you got hammered out there:) "figured it would work to keep the snow away" Sounds like it's working real good Rick:D

All we got yesterday & today was rain.:( There is still a few small snowbanks left on the ground here in Fenwick,Ontario,Canada.Lots of grass and mud!:(:) My tractors are in the sheds waiting for more snow.:D:D Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
We had 100% sunshine. Suited me just fine.
My neighbors Brother in-law was up your way yesterday making a tractor trailer delivery of Sheetrock. He said the closer you got to the Canadian border the less it was snowing and the sun was bright. He also said it was good thing he remembered to bring his sunglasses. Clyde, we had 7, 3 miles south of me had about 2", and parts of Marlboro had about 13" I heard the power was out up in Marlboro for about 11 hours. Thankfully no power outages here.

Hi Nice looking AC 910 and blade you have there! Wow, you sure got a lot of snow! Like Karl and John, we have had nothing but rain for the last few days! Almost all our snow is gone, and it looks like the rain will be around for a while unfortunately. Take Care Jason B

Rain here in VA. Only 4 inches total so far this year. Been taking a real chance, since I don't have either the blower or the blade mounted yet.

Light rain and drizzle around Milwaukee off and on since Christmas. Nothing on ground now, hardly any frost in ground and I imagine this has put a real damper on ice fishing.

Wow, only 10HP did all that pushing? The guy at Sears told me that with heavy, wet snow, only his 20-horse Craftsman could possibly tackle the job... ;) Tacey Nice tracors and Pictures, too. Thanks for sharing.

I've looked at the sears trators walking by. The lift on it looked so goofy I had to stop and check it out. Can't imagion actually using that setup. If that was my only choice to plow snow think I'd just 4 wheel drive through mine.