Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Done with the 9020 back end...

Done with the 9020 back end... [img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P10500044.jpg[/img] Stripes, fenders in place exactly as factory had them. [img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P10500033.jpg[/img] Forgot to tighten the head lights. [img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P10500011.jpg[/img] Hey boys, what do you think? I’m beginning to like this tractor.

I'm beginning to like it too. Tooo much that is.lol Looking good Gary. Can't wait to see a hood on it. PS, Don't scratch it putting that loader on it. I'd hate to see a grown man cry.lol

Gary,been watching your progress and have to say,Very Nice.Well worth showing off.You must of spent some time in a good body shop to learn that kind of detail.

Hi Dave, During high school I worked in a body shop. Sanding, buffing, clean up and all the other jobs nobody wanted to do. Many years ago an old timer taught me how to lay the paint on. I'll be ever so grateful to him. God rest his sole. Thanks for asking.

Your Welcome.A good friend of mine taught me years ago.Just got to be so many health hazards,that I decide get away from it.Keep up the good work!

The tractor is coming along Great.You have taken your time on it and it is showing the pride you take in your work.

Since painting and I do not "gee and haw" your work is absolutely beautiful. Tractor is too pretty to use but useless if you don't. Still remember the pain from the first few scratches on my new Sovereign.

[:0] :D Awesome job Gary; That thing is looking better than when it came off the line. I know from experience (Search for "Powermax Project @ 99.6%" ) that you have many,many hours of work and thought into that piece of art. I fully intended to work mine this summer but ended up only putting a couple hours on it. Guess I just dont want to get it dirty yet. You have done a great job on that tractor. May it last another thirty or fourty years for you. Respectfully, Ken

Hey Terry thanks for the complement! "You have set a new standard for us all to aspire to!" Not sure I can live up to re the above And thanks to all for your complements it keeps me going.