Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Utility Sink

Roy

Gave myself a SS utility sink for Christmas. Finished installation a few days ago. Got SS so I can abuse it with tractor parts and not hurt it. Should have done this 30 years ago. SS Sink: (Pink coloration is some freak from the flashbulb.) [img]/club2/attach/Roy/UTILITY%20SINK.JPG[/img] That's all,

Lookin good Roy. I've got a few SS troughs from the old dairy barn I been meaning to do the same thing w/ But the lack of space in my shop w/ all the rest of my junk is makeing it hard to find a place to put it.

ROY!! where the (xxx) did you get that sink!!? I have got to have one, All the S/S I got in my garage that woud really match nice!! I'm so jealous! What size is it? Tell me you bought it at Home Depot

Ok Roy, you been holding out on me. You didn't tell me you had one of those. So that's what got you cranked up to make those new parts. LOL

Got the sink from "instawares.com". It was made by Aero Manufacturing Company in NJ. Size is 18" x 24" x 14" deep. Paid about half of what they normally sell for including shipping. It is the middle grade with SS legs. The cheapest ones have galvanized legs. They have any size you want and can afford. The 18" x 18" x 14" was the cheapest but I liked the 24" width. Thanks to all,

quote:
SS Sink: (Pink coloration is some freak from the flashbulb.)
You don't have to come up with excuesses, Marty's all man and he addmits to wareing "bunny boots":D That sink looks great for a garage, Stainless is forever. -Paul