Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Three for snow

ReedS

[img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn1187.jpg[/img] 63/64 LL 9hp, factory dual adaptors ags,chains and Johnny Bucket. [img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn1189.jpg[/img] 67? 2110 3spd,hydro-lift right hand lift lever 5 way adjustable angle plow. [img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn1190.jpg[/img] 69? 3112V hydro-lift 36" blower. Of course there a couple more in garage but 1 is sold and the other 2 are for sale.;) Oh yea not an rbt in the whole bunch!:p

It looks like you have all the bases covered for any type or depth of snow winter can throw at you. Nice tractors!

quote:
Originally posted by Tacey
:D <----- ReedS's face when the weatherman has snow in the forecast. Nice machinery! Tacey
It's probably true, but not like your thinking, he works for the hyway dept. plowing the major road in MA. can you say overtime$$$$$ Elon

Nice looking fleet of tractors.;) All you need now is lots of snow.:D Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
And as you said not an RBT in the whole bunch.:D:D:D
That's right, so he won't be able to do any real work :p Your tractors sure look nice though, i'm starting to like my B's too. Just have to get the knock fixed in the Big ten.

Hi Reeds One ? for you is the 2110 hard to steer with those front weights? Very nice looking fleet. Have much snow this winter??? Dave

Thanks for the compliments all! Elon and Tacey, I love the OT $$ but it always comes at a most inconvienent time like when there's an auction ending on eBay that I've waited on for a week to end! LOL Dave, The 2110 steers fine as long as there's air in the tires! (one has a slow leak that I've haven't gotten to fixin' easier just to put air in as needed!:() We had about a foot or so in Dec but not much since.........[:0]