Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Obssessed? You wanted more pics!!

Bear

Here are just a few more pics for you guys to fantasize about.

Took the Simplicity shoot off and welded a John Deere shoot on. There is no blowback now.

These are just a few of the small engine parts that I have.

These are more parts that I have.

And a few more...

Can you find the 8 tractors in this pic? Happy dreaming!|)

Ok...I just finished wiping the puddle of drool in front of my computer . You have an impresive collection. Where, or how did you come by all of it? Gord :)

Very nice collection of tractor and mowers you have there.Like your MM M5 Propane you have there.I have never seen one before.Do you collect MM tractors?

I told Melanie that I was going to save these pictures so the next time she complains about another tractor that I bring home, I can just simply click on these and she'll drop it!!! lol Elon

It looks like Port Washington exploded and landed in your barn...let me know when some of us can get togehter for a 'therapy' session :-)

Nice Barn! Must be great having a parts room of new briggs parts, but doesn't that get expensive? What do you do with all the push mowers?

Dang! Have you thought about building racks to stack and condense the push mowers? Also when is a good time to come visit your collection? lol