Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Grill emblem For B-1

FastPaul

I got a complete decal kit for a B1, off of Ebay, it had the front emblem. Maple-Hunter is the name of the company. Here is there Email address. lawngardendecals&yaoo.com I payed $30 or so. There not exact but there close enough for me. Elon

The emblem is a metal tag with two push on clips that hold it on. A decal attatches to it. I had a hard time finding mine infact I had to buy a whole grille to get the emblem. It is not like the early B10 in any way. Hope this helps,Matt

Maybe you could cut a piece of tin that shape and put a decal on it. I thought I read somewhere Norm's Toys has new grill screens and emblems for B-Series?

Norm has new screens, I have one on the B1 that I restored. Made my own front emblem and used the decal that was supplied with the set from Wells Implement.

Thanks Elon,Matt,Chriss,Mike Found everything I was looking for, I ordered decals and seat at Wells and called Norm's and got the grill emblem These guys were very nice to deal with.It seems like there hearts beat a little slower than the crazy people here in the northeast!! Well's also had the axle tube bushing too!!

Post a pic of the new emblem from Norm. I bet it is the diecast one like on the early B10 and the D series farm tractors,Matt

BTW who is Norm???? The person I got my B1 grill from kept the emblem. I was going to try to make one but if this Norm person doesn't charge too much..... Elon

Norm Steinman from Bourbon,IN. He is a big A-C man. It would really suprise me if he has the original style plate that goes on the B1.