Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Old dealer selling out (Pictures) second haul

mwells

An old Allis dealer is getting rid of alot of stuff. He asked me to help him. Here are some pictures I have, I will know more at the end of the mounth. Thanks

This is not even close to half of the stuff that the guy has, he has a LOT more. After Michael and I get the prices from the guy and if they are in working order we can hopefully better inform all of you with tractor fever. Hopefully we can get many more pictures since all of you like lots and lots of pitures. Have fun looking. Benjamin

The seat on that 410 looks a lot like the booster seat we used to have for my grandson. There is plenty there to peak one's interest. Why are the deals always so far away? Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...
Where is this dealer located? I know someone who would be interested in the 1920 in the pictures. Does he/she have any attachments for the 1920? Thanks! PS. Thanks for advice on motor swap on my 1920, I think when snow season ends I will have enough time to swap out before lawn season starts.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, we got 11 of them home to play with. We got the 516H, 830, 1036, and the 410 running. They all needed a carb kit and a battery, but they seem to run pretty good. Some of them we decided to junk out. We would have to put too much money into them to get them to work. Those are the 1615's, 1616 simplicity, and the 611 DA. We got the 720 home too! The only problem with that is that were missing the coil, anyone have one??

Jovee, we haven't seen much for baggers but if we find one will let you know. Quantico, the 1920 has been sold, Sorry!! Wilm169 what modle of kohler engine did you get the coil off of? I might have one. I should have pictures posted tommorrow. Thanks

Mike, As a new member I have a lot to learn. I really like this club site. I lod on 2 or 3 times a day sometimes, very informative. Members seam to be great friends. I may never get to meet any of them as I have to depend on a driver to take me places since I'm legally blind. Wife took my keys so I drive my 917h or my gt235jd to Walmart. Does this dealer have any parts? Hood hold downs, seat latch, decals, bevel gear unit or parts? dewayne

Well all the parts came in today, so hopefully I will have 4 running tractors to sell. As for the others I think they will sell as they are. I'm going to try to put a 16 horse vangaurd in the 616 special, that will make a nice unit out of that. It has a deck and snowblower. The 1036 and 830 are in nice shape, I think I have a brand new bagger for them also. I got the 410 running, it runs great, just smokes some. Thanks

looks like the guy was selling a bunch of riged up junk so has the new shinny stuff.they would make nice tractors though but still looks like you pulled them out of a field of junk.the 516h my still be useable.lot of work ahead of you though

I'd say by the the looks and discription mentioned that this was a bunch of stuff put back by the owner for later work or for his own personel satisfaction. Either way is was his to do with what he wanted. Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder so to call his, mine, their's or anyone else's stuff other than your own a bunch of junk is to say the least, uncalled for. Fact is you have no basis for these comments.

Mike , Glad to see you brought the tractors all home & it is nice to see you are getting them running.I saw in the last month issue of This old allis news that your family Dealership is the oldest AGCO Dealership in Nebraska.That is neat to hear with companies buying each other out nowdays that your family has been in Bussiness all these yrs.Hope you get to run the dealership in the future.Seen in the article that you sold White.Do you guys still have some of the old white memoabila around?

Hi Out of curosity, do you have any pictures of that 620/720 AC Garden tractor that I see in the background of one of those pictures? I would be interested in knowing how much he would like for it.Also does he have more then one 1920, or is that the only one he has got? Take Care and Thanks Jason B

Wilm169 the tiller is for the 720 and I believe that the only tractor that has a full picture is the WC unstyled, other wise there is bits of the one-ninety, the D-15 series 2 with 6ft belly mower, and a RC. Jason, I think that you will really really have to fight Michael for the 720. By the way I really hate working on those Deutz rear engine riders, they are real hard to get the carbs off of, unless you take of all the sheet metal. All of the stuff was pretty much all hauled out of a long storage with many parts ripped off of them. I think that it was a lot of fun to see all of the stuff he has. Benjamin