Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Seeing light at the end of the tunnel!

[img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P11500066.jpg[/img] Next week I'll be done. Harrah, hurrah. Leather Clothing? When a woman wears leather clothing, ....... A man's heart beats quicker, his throat gets dry, he goes weak in the knees, and he begins to think irrationally. Ever wonder why? Because she smells like a new truck.

You do great work. I have seen custom cars that don't have paint that nice. Don't ever park that beautiful machine next to an old beater machine ... it could rip the fabric of the universe....

FANTASTIC! You don't pakn on using that now, do you? I look forward to seeing her at one of the shows! Have you found a source for decals?

I'm using Sherwin Williams acrylic enamel with hardener matched to factory paint for the orange. The black & white are industrial grade acrylic enamel with hardener.

Wow! And to anyone that ever had any questions about proper paint preparation, and why it matters so much: a) that's what it looks like when it's done right, and b) that's why it matters so much. (Of course, it helps to be that talented with the gun, too...:D) What a great job! Peter