Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

right hand lift lever?

Killer_A-C

Could anyone show me pics of a RH lift lever mounted on a late B series tractor or Simp? I am looking at buying one and want to know how it attatches. Original photos or your photos. thanks aton,Matt

if no one ealse does, I'll go out and take one of mine. It's not going to be a good picture, my cab will be in the way, but I can try to get the best that I can. Elon

Matt, the lift lever mounts on the shoulder of the lift shaft and just pivots. A washer and 3/8" bolt holds it on on later models. On earlier models the shaft didn't have the shoulder cut into the end and a special sized washer took the place of the shouldwer with the washer and bolt still holding it into place, The quadrant mounts useing the 2 bolts that pass through the frame and hold the lift shaft cast bearing. A 3rd bolt goes through the hole above and to the left of the shaft to stbilize the quadrant as the quadrant helps support the lift handle against lateral load. You put a clip on style speed nut over the frame for the 3rd bolt. I hope this makes sence. I should have taken better pics of mine on my 212 before removeing it.

Dual/right hand lift lever earlystyle B series FTD style

Dual/right hand lift lever 700, 900, 3300, 3400, 7000, 7100 series RBT style

Maynard where does the bolt that holds the lever screw into? All of out tractors the piece I think???? it screws in is not threaded.

Every lift shaft on all the B-series I've seen are threaded internally. Someone may have gotten carried away w/ a drill or something at sometime on a few of yours, but they should be threaded. If not, I have a few extra shafts.