Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

question about tractor on ebay ???

quantico

I see that there is a simplicity tractor on ebay. The item number is 7737775920 . By chance does this tractor have the eaton 850 transaxle / hydro ???? the number sounds like it might be a tractor with the part I need and it is very close to my home. I have asked the seller for the 169XXXX number without success. Anyone with more knowledge about this tractor ??? I would sure appreciate the info.

These( the one you se in the auction you mentioned) use a Sundstrand Pump set. Its not an all in one pump/transaxles. The Pump and motor unit are bolted to the gearcase as a seperate unit.

This is a large frame garden tractor model 17GHT-L MFG# 1691957. This is a much more desirable tractor than the small frame Duetz Allis you now have. This is a very good deal at the present Bid. Even at $500 this would be a very good deal. The plow it self is worth between $200 and $300

Thanks very much for the heads up... wish me luck... I have a hard time figuring out the size of tractors in pictures... they all kind of look the same in a photo because the aspect stays the same. The tractor is very close to me, so the pickup would be easy..

That tractor would be worth $1000 to me seeing it is so close to me. But I have one just like it and a7117 with 20 hp which is same tracor different color scheme. Well worth the money.

there were comparable models without engine that went for $900 lately. Will be very good deal where it is now. Good luck

Not a good ebay day for me... I bid a couple times and was outbid at the end... my final bid would have won had it got there about two seconds earlier... I will keep looking, thanks very much for the info... I would have liked it . but have another in mind..