Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Right under my nose!!

FastPaul

I drive by this place everyday,But today I was the passenger looking out the window,add there it was a Simplicity Landlord a 1/2 mile from my job. I went back to check it out,It looks like it hasen't moved since mowing season.I'm hoping this guy will sell or trade something .I'm entertaning the thought of swaping it for 3314 if possable.It has the hydro lift too .what do you think? Looks like a great resto project to me.

I cant see the hydro any where but it would be worth about $250.00 on ebay that tractor has the original style of muffler I bought a replacement for mine and it cost about $50.00 new

Wow -all this time Ive been using soft tractor covers. What a concept:D I say go for it but dont trade off any of the other kids if you dont have to;)

If you get I'll take the front pto off your hands so it will save you the trouble of putting it back on when your working on it. LOL I'm sure it would fit on my B210 I just picked up. I don't know what I need it for but I would find a use for it.

Front PTO?? It's just a pulley and some belt guides. You could source that most anywhere and make a few belt guards. As for the lift, I too don't see anything cept for where a lift used to be. Is it laying around close? Sure hope you can pick it up.

I see a pulley in front of the clutch pedal and below the starter/generator. Is there a sickle mower laying around for it too?? Hopefully the hydro lift is available cause if not it'll be hard to raise any attachments. I notice the fuel line is laying the deck,is the gas tank there?

judging from the front pulley and belt guides and the lift cable pulley below the S/G I'd be looking for the sickle mower and snow blower that the tractor is equiped to have on it. The hydro lift is MIA, I'd be looking hard for that. Is the lift cyl still inside the frame?

Well it appears at one time there must have been a hydrolift, sickle mower, and Snowblower or front weedmower with the tractor..

Unfortunatley I haven't heard anything yet,I did see two snowthrowers out back of the barn.your right the hydro lift is missing? it says hydrolift on the side of the tractor. I was wondering what that small pulley was thanks.I'm going to stop by there this weekend to see if anyones home, I'll keep you posted

Was anyone home when you took the pictures? What'd they say? If no one's home I don't feel right snooping around and taking pictures of things. I've been in the house and happened to look out the window and seen a few guys wandering through my sheds looking at my stuff. That gets me a little excited. Good thing for them I'm only partly out in the woods.

Looks like its not in too bad of shape but I would hold onto that 3314. You'd be amazed how much more power the 14hp has vs. the 10.