Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Typo on the first Simp./Allis X-reference page?

TomF

Tom, I don't know. I went back and confirmed that this IS EXACTLY the way the source document appears. That doesn't necessarily mean it's correct, only that I did not make a mistake in adding it to the site. Note a couple of "strange things" about the tractor in question: (1) the MFR number is not close to any other one -- quite often they came in sequence, but not in this case, and (2) the AC equivalent reads that it has "special wheels" This looks like it MAY have been some kind of "special edition" -- but that is just conjecture on my part. I really don't know... Kent

I was scanning the first page of the Simp./Allis X-ref. page. Almost halfway down the page, Allis product number 2029919 (B-110) is listed as a 12 hp. Is this correct? Thanks.......Tom

Kent and Tom: I checked my original documents from where this information came (I think unless Kent has another source) and it does not give a HP rating of the B110 under description only that it has ML and Special Wheels. It is very possible that "12 HP is a miss print. Del