Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Went for a ride today(more pics)

tanman722001

Well me and dave(D17 dave)went for a ride today.Had fun.I was working on this load for a little while.So we went and picked it up.I know you guys love pics so here we go.

unloaded

So far I see an early B-10, parts of a B-1, a B-12 w/hydrolift, a B-112, and a broadmoor. Great looking score!

Your mostly right Chris.The B112 has hydro lift too.And theres a second broadmoor too.Plus a couple of attachments and some parts.Like a set of wheel weights,spring tooth cultervator,sub frame and pump for a loader,and the short wheel spacers for a loader and another cultervator.

And the only RBT in the whole bunch was the crapsman. Notice it's in the rear of the pile. Even a 700 in boxs is better than that thing. O-well, it does have a good 12 Briggs in it.

John,No i dont sleep in the shasta.Wife helps me work on them so she dont mind.The trailer is gutted out and I can work in there on small things.