Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AKGrouch

Good Club and Good People

AKGrouch
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just discovered and joined the club in the last week. I posted a wanted ad and within 48 hours found what I was looking for. But most importantly, the friendly nature and assistance that immediately was shown by club members was very evident and a direct positive reflection on the club as a whole. Kudos to you all. Glad I found the club. I hope to be able to contribute in a very positive manner.

JeffNemes
Yes welcome Pat - thanks for the positive feedback! Now what I want to know is what possible use would you have for a snowthrower in Alaska? Just kidding - how has the season been for you - any drastic changes from el ninya or haven't you really been affected up there? :)

AKGrouch
Well Jeff, you see.....it's like this. Over the years I have finally realized that the reason I can't ever win in a snowball fight with a moose is cuz they are much bigger than I am....and they can also use their horns to scoop the snow while I have been stuck with just my hands....so I got to thinking about it......hehehe.......I have a tractor..hmmmm......and if I can get that darn snowblower hooked up.....EUREKA!!!!!! Watch out moose!!!!! hahahaha The season hasn't been too bad....although it looks like fall is going to come early this year...other than that, it's been pretty much a normal summer. But all the signs of fall and upcoming winter are happening about 3 to 4 weeks early. pat