Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snowblower mounting for my 1920H

Jason

Hi I while ago I posted pictures of my 1920H blowing snow, and now I have a few pictures of how we mounted the blower on our 1920H, since my blower is different from the orginal 2 stage blower for it. I appogies, as I have been busy and have not had the time to post them. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Take Care Jason B

Looks good Jason. Looks like it could really handle the snow well. Just a note, if you'll hit enter and reset the curser to the next lower line it'll line up the pics below each other instead of long line wise and it'll be much easier to view. You can go in and edit this post yourself and do this.

Jason, That is a very interesting setup you have there.Looks like it does a very good job for you.Thanks for posting pictures.Nice to see other AGCO -ALLIS tractors on here.

That's a pretty nice adaptation Jason! Am I missing the lift rod? How do you raise it? Thanks for the pictures, I was wondering how you made it work!!

The snowblower mounts onto the tractor onto the factory hitch mounts. We pivot the blower on the slot hole. We use a plate on the outside of the hitch mount. This keeps the blower from moving in the slot. (This is the same idea as how the cover for the front PTO shaft cover is mounted) We then have a piece of tubing that is attached to the blower and extends under the tractor towards the back of the tractor. This stops perpendicular to where the implement lift pivot is located. We then have a connecting flat bars that bolt between my lift arm running under the tractor and the mower deck lifting pivot point is. Thus when the hydraulic lift is moved instead of the mower deck lifting, it allows my lift arm upward. My liftarm then lifts up and the snowblower then moves down. ( This is because of the pivot on the front implement mount.) You can see the 2 x 2 inch tube under the tractor in my # 6 picture. I do not have alot of up and down movement of the blower but it does't cost alot. Thus a compromise between money and using what you have. Later on I will probably add the second hydraulic valve system and perhaps a double auxillary valve. This would allow for a chute rotation and chute deflector up and down.