Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Waiting for snow...

PatrickE

It sure would be nice to have some snow in lower Michigan, seems like all I do is just go out and start em' up to keep the batteries charged up. I can't believe we are seeing 40's and 50's here. The snow before Christmas was all we've had so far. Here are my 3 workers just waiting... [img]/club2//attach/PatrickE/simtractors4.JPG[/img] [img]/club2//attach/PatrickE/simtractors10.JPG[/img] [img]/club2//attach/PatrickE/simtractors7.JPG[/img] [img]/club2//attach/PatrickE/simtractors11.JPG[/img] Last month I got a brand new set of ag's for the 3416H, first time I've had ag's, I filled them with w/washer solvent and was quite happy with how they pushed snow, the one time I got to use it. I need to get some wheel weights and I will be all set. [img]/club2//attach/PatrickE/simtractors8.JPG[/img] At least this mild winter is good for getting out and cleaning up the barn, I got all the extras inside now, even got the decks all cleaned up and blades sharpened already. [img]/club2//attach/PatrickE/simattch5.JPG[/img] Pat

Great lookng work fleet you have there, they look like they can git er done when the snow hits. Nice looking shop you have there too.

Good looking set of tractors you have there!!!Your not alone in the snow department we don't have any either, The good ol weather man say's 3to6 tonight,But you know how that goes.

Put them mower decks back on, store the blowers outside behind the barn where you'll have to hand carry them out and you should get some snow real soon. You guys are all too ready for snow and you scared it off.

Hi Those are some great looking Tractors you have there! I am also in the same situation with Snow! We had a little bit of snow( just barly enough to get the 1920H out) a few days ago, but then it rained again. We did get a little more snow, but it was not enough to get the tractor out. I hope you get some snow so that you can get out and "play" with your tractors. Take Care Jason B

Snow would be nice here as well. bought a new blower last month and it hasn`t snowed since. Maybe if I bought a tiller spring would come quicker.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones here in West Michigan. I woke up Sat morning (1/21/06)to about 6" of the heavy wet stuff. (must be that Lake affect) I finally got to try out my 42" blower on my 3212. Worked pretty good, but I must say it booged the engine some. Understandable though, since at some spots it was coming out of the chute like water. Then I got to plat a little more with the belly blade to clean-up the slush that was left. All in all, I would say I'm ready for more snow.

I fill your pain guys. I have been waiting for enough snow to get the AGCO 2027 Diesel out to play in the snow.We have had a little snow last week here in ohio but it all melted again.The month is almost over and maybe we will get some next month.

quote:
Originally posted by RayS
Snow would be nice here as well. bought a new blower last month and it hasn`t snowed since. Maybe if I bought a tiller spring would come quicker.
I have had my blower mounted since Nov and have yet to use it. I did use the front blade once. I am now ready to go through the mower decks, tiller, and sand down the moldboard plow and repaint. Come on Spring :D8D8D