Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A few snow pics.

FastPaul

Got about 7" of heavey wet stuff today,The B-112 was going good until the thrower belt blew so tried to finish with the 3316 until the S/G smoked ,had to finish with the N/H 2120 kinda of a costly snow storm but it was still fun

Just ain't right, out there blowin' snow and you don't even need a hat on. Was it an OEM belt on the blower? I have found they last a lot better then the one's I used to buy at NAPA.

That's why everyone should have at least 3 tractors all set-up to play with! (that's what I tell the wife anyway...) Nice to see someone getting snow.

well at leased some one got to blow snow, be the time I got out there it changed to rain. Had to use the 725 with the plow, with out any cab! boy did I get wet. :( Elon

;)Elon, did you ever post a follow up as to how the "Elon Bucket" worked out. It appears to "stick out" farther than a Johnny Bucket, and I'm wondering about the armstrong factor. ;)But that's one very nice looking fleet. Joe

Thats why you I have three tractors ready for snow removal.;)^ 1Simplicity 3416H with snowblade. 2Allis Chalmers HB-112 with snowblade. 3Allis Chalmers 919H with snowblower and cab. Only have one problem No Snowto play in.:( Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

quote:
Originally posted by JoeJ
;)Elon, did you ever post a follow up as to how the "Elon Bucket" worked out. It appears to "stick out" farther than a Johnny Bucket, and I'm wondering about the armstrong factor. ;)But that's one very nice looking fleet. Joe
Joe, if you look closely enough, you will see that there is no armstrong factor! That is the 725, that I put a hydo lift on. I'm waiting for a 2 spool valve to come in, so I can finish the dump. As of right now, it works pretty good. I really like the extra height but my dumping method isn't the best. After I get the valve and finish the cylinder brackets, I'll post pictures. Elon