Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
debshirl

416 Allis Chalmers

debshirl
Dear Club Members, I have completed a 416 project. I would like for you guys to see it. Rebuilt engine, mower deck, new tires, new paint and new decals. I am really proud of my project. I also have a 914, same as above. Just purchased a 717 broadmower and a B-12 this summer. Witch is next? Does anyone know anything about a "Holiday Wizard 25". It is a 4 HP, 25 inch cut. Thank you, Debshirl

FastPaul
Hey Paul welcome to the best tractor site on the web,you really came into the club with style .Your fist post and you even got the pics right the first time!! let's see your other tractors,your gona love this place I do ,nice job on your restro job

debshirl
Thanks for everyones welcome me to your club...will be in touch again soon with my latest project. Hope to see you at some shows later this year. Went to Portland in 2002, with the Allis and had a good time. Lots of people out there wanting infomation just don't know where to go sometimes. I know this club will help me in the future. Glad to be member. If you need anything give me an email...Thanks Paul

tmerideth
You did a beautiful job on that 416. I am going to be restoring a 410 for a friend this winter and hope it comes out as well as yours. I also would like to know where you found the decals. Can you let us know? Thanks.