Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

416 Allis Chalmers

debshirl

Dear Club Members, I have completed a 416 project. I would like for you guys to see it. Rebuilt engine, mower deck, new tires, new paint and new decals. I am really proud of my project. I also have a 914, same as above. Just purchased a 717 broadmower and a B-12 this summer. Witch is next? Does anyone know anything about a "Holiday Wizard 25". It is a 4 HP, 25 inch cut. Thank you, Debshirl

Hi Debshirl, Welcome to the club, Those sure are a nice pair of tractors you have. Post some pics of your other tractors, we like pic:D

Nice looking redo jobs Paul. And welcome to the club. You have 4 already so I'd say you'll fit right in with us tractor junkies. I say do the B-12 next, Ya gotta have a good FDT.^^

Hey Paul welcome to the best tractor site on the web,you really came into the club with style .Your fist post and you even got the pics right the first time!! let's see your other tractors,your gona love this place I do ,nice job on your restro job

I can't believe you did that nice work without the help of the folks in this club! Heck, I need their help to turn the key! They looks great!

Thanks for everyones welcome me to your club...will be in touch again soon with my latest project. Hope to see you at some shows later this year. Went to Portland in 2002, with the Allis and had a good time. Lots of people out there wanting infomation just don't know where to go sometimes. I know this club will help me in the future. Glad to be member. If you need anything give me an email...Thanks Paul

You have 2 very nice looking tractors.I really like the 416 you have there with the hubcaps looks Great. Welcome to the club..

• 2 weeks later...
You did a beautiful job on that 416. I am going to be restoring a 410 for a friend this winter and hope it comes out as well as yours. I also would like to know where you found the decals. Can you let us know? Thanks.

I sat on one that looked just like that in 73. My dads first new tractor.(It did'nt have those fancy hub-caps) Thats a fine job. May it last you another 33years. Ken