Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Machinery / Tractor Shows & Fleamarkets..........

LesH

Does anyone out there have any good info on Machinery / Tractor Shows & Fleamarkets in the Missouri/ Illinois areas?? Thanks!!!!!:)

possibly a little farther than you want to drive but the biggest show in the country is in portland indiana in mid august.i have been there 4 times and it is unbelievable

Do a search on Antique Power or Gas Engine Magazine and at their web sites you'll see a show directory for sale that they publish every year. This directory list all the shows/ swap meets in the whole country. You can look up shows by state, by date and by feartured tractor - very useful. I buy one every year and it is worth the $12.

Les, are you looking mostly for stuff for sale or for shows with antiques on display? City of St.Peters has a decent little show in the summer, not really anything for sale though. I have been taking a trailer of tractors up to the Lincoln County Old Threshers in Elsberry. It is in September. I have heard that the Montgomery County Threshers is the better for lawn and garden stuff but I haven't been there myself. Best bet might be to get in touch with the IL-MO club. They display antique gas engines at most of these shows in eastern MO and Southern IL.