Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3 Point Hitch

Simplr

From this club, I have learned that Simplicity offers a wide array of proprietary implements and attachments. There are probably owners who use non-Simplicity implements, yet I have never read any discussions regarding a 3 point hitch fitted to a Simplicity large frame garden tractor. Does anyone have one? Does anyone make one? Has anyone fabricated one? Herb...............

Large frame like the 4040/4041/9020? I might be wrong here but doesn't the 3pt hydraulics run off the differential housing fluid? If it does you'll need to figure out how to get your fluid system to work if the tractor doesn't already have it set up.

I am referring to the 7100 type series. I assume Simplicity never made a 3 point hitch for theses but, I was just wondering if anyone ever retrofitted or fabricated one.

I know of someone with a 18 hp DutzChamers that has a true 3 point hitch. The owner stated that he bought it new with it installed and that it works great. It the tractor must be about 5 years old or there abouts. I don't know if this helps at all but I will try to find out more the next time that I see the tractor or the owner. Mean while you might check with a dealer that sells the green Chamers. It is a real slick setup that he uses to raise the hitch ball with a lever for towing trailers around or using his plows and other attachments plus his tractor has full hydralics on the front also. I havn't seen the rear hyd. lift on the Simplicity Sunstars of the same year but this tractor is basically one of those except the color. Branden