Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Vickers Filter #'s needed

MPH

After being told the price of a filter for the vickers hydrostat I decided gotta do some looking. NAPA couldn't cross the Simplicity # to anything. Anyone come up with an alternative filter for these??? Thanks

Unless yours is saturated with water or ruined with rust or something couldn't you clean and flush the orriginal and reuse it? Just a thought, it's been awhile since I've had mine out.

MPH, I currently have two new in the box, since my first one lasted thirty years I don't think I'll need the second one,make me an offer.

Marty, Is this the reason? 2166147 ELEMENT FILTER F $39.80 I would check with a hydraulics shop the mennonites here run a great one. You know the people who fix the bobcats.