Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

Info:Lombardini engines

ehertzfeld
If any one needs info on any of the Lombardini engines, I have to tell you that these people who work for them are wonderful. I email them a week ago to find out if I can get info on it. I gave them my model number and such. With in two days I got an email from Dan Kirkpatrick, saying they could fax me spec sheets and email me a shop manual. It's a large file so I had to make sure our server could handle it. A bout a week later, I email Dan to ask if he could go ahead and fax and email the info. Well that was about 7:30 last night. I got the manual at 11:18pm. I was blown away at the speed that he got it to me. The manual shows just about everything that I'm going to need to get this thing going. I just wanted to let you all know about the service I got from them, with out spending a dine:D:D:D Here is Dan's info Dan Kirkpatrick Powertech Engines power@powertechengines.com 800-784-1776 559-264-2933 fax Elon