Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor Fever!!!

FastPaul

Started organizing the gararge and shed to make some more room for tractors,they all looked so good together I thought I'd share a few pics for all you tractor heads!! A 55 deg. day!! and noreast s/storrm there sayin for Mon. pm and Tue.Lets see if there rite this time. Thanks everyone for all your support,I'm havin a great time with these little tractors!

Paul, Nice lineup. Lets hope we get a foot of the white stuff on tuesday. Now that winter is half over i am finally ready for it. Got the blower and chains installed on the hb112 today and can't wait to try it out. No more old snow left in my yard.

For some reason ;) the song "5 of those things belong together, but one of them just isn't the same" comes to mind :D:D. Very nice collection you have there...even the big blue Ford on the end. Gord

Hey Mike,Thanks, That's a 1999 New Holland 2120 with 1100 hrs. 7 1/2 Fisher P.A. It also has a 9000 Woods backhoe,8' york rake,8'rear grader blade with P.A. that I made and the 55 gal drum c.w.1000lbs W. loaded tires ,The roof is a Ford PU.truck cap that I cut the windows off of,It works ,I bought this tractor to put in a new driveway,This tractor is a real workhorse!

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
Great looking herd you have there Paul, What is the big Ford/New Holand on the end?
The Ford/NH is kinda like a big oafish cousin that youd always make the 'catcher' when you play softball! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
dear fast paul the homelite tractor , was it made by simplicity or a/c at the allis plant in s.c cant tell by the pictures ? debshirl

Hey Paul the Homelite is Simplicity made Hard to tell without the mowerdeck on it Simp.made Homelites had left hand discharge on the decks A/C made were right hand discharge.