Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Trip to D-17 Dave's

B.Ikard

I drove over to North Carolina and met D-17 Dave Saturday.Helped him get rid of some tractor parts.....well worth the 6 hour drive fron Georgia-which is "orangeless"...

Some of the good stuff was a hydraulic lift assy for a 7100 series, 42" deck and 12" wheel weights.....plus a few yard ornaments for the neighbors viewing pleasure :I

Made the 302 grunt a little on hills but we made it back by 9:30. Thanks for the parts and good deals. Get some more RBT's and might make the voyage again. Brent

Looks like you picked up quiet a load there. It is always fun looking for and finding tractor stuff, even more fun meeting people in the process8D:D

"Georgia-which is "orangeless".." Well I suppose so, Georgia is full of peaches last I heard:D Looks like a good load. Hydro lift will prove to be worth the trip.

Had a great time meeting Brent and his Daughter. We did manage to make a pretty good load. Paul, the tractor in the background is my 620. It's got floatation tires on itand they are the same size. I think it's just the shadows makeing them look lopsided like that.

Here's a shot of the tires at a different angle.

That's quite a load, should be enough to keep you busy the rest of the winter. That is some illusion! Those tires look way different in that picture.

Yes, 2000 rpm 4ft Danco brush hog. Works really well. Hard for me to come by. Saw 3 of them for sell last year. All with tractor packages.