Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PowerMax Ball Hitch...

quote:
Originally posted by Mikefox
Would someong fix the picture and tell me how you did it. The FAQ's do not show me how. Thanks.
See this topic: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26033

Mikefox, Your craftsmanship sure makes mine look poor. ;) Is the sheet metal stainless steel? How did you bend the round section? Thanks,

Hi Roy, This not my fabrication. My friend in OH made it for me. It's not stainless just ready for paint. Sorry I can't answer all your questions. Note that when making sharp turns it clears the tractor.

Yep! Don does REAL GOOD work! His shop is Spotless & organized. I know 'cause I got to hear about it on the way home! That's about 3 Hours! LOL....

Very nice hitch you have there.You should be proud of that hitch as much as you your tractor.Thanks for sharing your pictures with us alll.

[img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P1300001.JPG[/img] Bottom side of ball hitch. [img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P1300002.JPG[/img] Attaching rod, 15 in long not totally inserted. [img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P1300003.JPG[/img] Side view. [img]/club2/attach/mikefox/P1300004.JPG[/img] Ball hitch rests in notch above hole. Front hole used for attaching rod.