Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

anyone know where i could buy some decals

i'm rebuilding a simplicity landlord 2210 got it striped down and repainted.got pic of it still waiting for credit card to come in the mail so i can becone a member.But came to a stand stil when i ran out of decals for it.need them.Thanks
quote:
if you ever mowed your lawn and found a car you might be a red neck"jeff foxworthy"

I thank that you can pay for your membership with a personal check or money order, if you don`t want to use a credit card. The decals you are going to have made by a sign shop or body shop they are no longer available through Simplicity.

There's a guy who sells Simplicity decals on eBay for Landlord 2010 vintage machines... those should be close to what you'd need. I don't know of anyone assembling kits of Simplicity decals for specific models the way that they have for old Allis-Chalmers...

I checked ebay couldnt find anything i wish i would have saved those decals.I see you guys have new looking decals so i tossed them

quote:
Originally posted by landlord2210
I checked ebay couldnt find anything i wish i would have saved those decals.I see you guys have new looking decals so i tossed them
Try contacting this guy: [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-Landlord-Decal-Set-Decals-Vintage-Tractor_W0QQitemZ7736400294QQcategoryZ66761QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Old eBay ad[/url]

A member named Lon,from Ohio,had these Simplicity decals made for my 2110.Don't remember the price,but it was very reasonable,and a high quality decal.

quote:
Originally posted by landlord2210
i'm rebuilding a simplicity landlord 2210 got it striped down and repainted.got pic of it still waiting for credit card to come in the mail so i can becone a member.But came to a stand stil when i ran out of decals for it.need them.Thanks
quote:
if you ever mowed your lawn and found a car you might be a red neck"jeff foxworthy"

Where.s the pics.??? we like orange

Hi Landlord I'm rebuilding a AC 716H, I got this number for decals he had a complete decal set for mine maybe give him a try. 1-800-254-3116, His name is Norm. Good Luck Todd