Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another Tractor

tanman722001

Me and Dave went in on this 2012.We got it running.The worse part on the body is the hood that they redecaled and it held water.So know the hood has pitts in it.Done alittle trading.So it got a new home.So what do you think

Hydro lift, rear hitch, dash tower side panels, and running engine looks like a good deal. Hood rust pits can be fixed with glazing putty. If you don't like it send it my way. :D

Just bring it to Spring Fling 2006 and I'll take it on home with me. Doesn't look like it is worth your time or Dave's to fix this one up.:) ^ :D

It will be at the Spring Fling 2006.But not sure if it will leave with anyone but me.LOL.I hope by then I will bring few of my toys.

I swapped off my hydro lift awhile back so I was looking for a replacement. This was close. Thing is I still have my 2012 and the HB212. So now I'm stuck between whitch one to put it in. [:0] Rod, it might make it to S/F but Somehow I don't think we'll have to be concerned with the problem you mentioned.lol:D BTW, I know I'll be bringing my 620 w/ tiller and plows, maybe the 2012 and HB, = the camper, problem is how many trips I'm gonna have to make now to get everything up there. Already gonna have 2 vehicles w/ trailers. Spring Fling may run into summer getting everything home.:o):p

Gee, it almost looks like Tony and Dave are getting ready to fight over which of them gets this tractor. If this happens, we want pictures. LOL:D

Hi Rod,My wife said she will supply pics LOL.Me and Dave fighting I really dont think that will ever happen.The only thing Dave wanted off this tractor was the lift and I bought the rest of it.So im going to get one of my other lift to take the place of this one.

No Paul, round tank lift. Yours is the only square tank lift besides the one for sale for a ridiculose amount on ebay right now.

Someone made a post recently and stated that the square tanks were actually recalled at one point and replaced with round tanks because of a leakage problem. Paul, maybe that was the problem that you have with yours.