Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wards Walkbehind

arnoldir

I receintly picked up a Wards Plow Trac (Same as Simp Model V) with numerous attachments, including the dump cart and 1 bottom plow. I'm trying to pin down the approximate year of manufacture, and found some differences with the Simplicity attachments shown in the Walkers section. On the dump cart the entire brake system is mounted to the dump body and swings up with it, instead of mounting to the frame, otherwise it is identical. The plow has a support frame that attaches to the handle bars and can be adjusted for height and angle. Has decal that reads "Dandy Boy". I'm asuming it is not a Simplicity Plow, but must be common as my other parts machine (Found locally) has the same mounting bracket on the handles. Any info is appreciated. Was purchased on E-Bay for $306 In Good Running Condition with: Dump Cart Front Sickle Bar Snow Plow 1 Bottom Plow 8 Disk Harrow Drag Point Harrow (Not Simplicity) A Frame Cultivator (Not Simplicity) Adjustable Rear Cultivator

For more information on walk behind tractors check out this web site.[A href='http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/falls/5395/index.html'][img src='http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/falls/5395/Image004.jpg'][/a]

Hello Karl, My dump cart does not have a seat, just a flat board like the Simp version in the Walkers section. Must say that you have some nice examples in your flock. I'll add mine to your register as soon as I get the #'s off everything.