Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

landlord model 990314

debshirl

just bought landlord model 990314 of of my uncle like to know what paint code and or shade i should be using restorter tractor to original condition i think i is a 1964 model ? as for the model number says .sheet metal is good engine needs work .need to to know about stripe on hood. how wide is stripe ? debshirl

Where's the pics.If it's got a 3 speed tranny you can find the date on the right side of the tranny ,but you have to unbolt the tranny because the date is behind the plate that holds the bgb & the tranny together Ace hardware sells a spray can of Simlicity Orange ( Ace brand machine & implement Rust stop part#17132/100029 Good luck and where are those pics.??

Welcome to the club! As for ID,I believe the first round hood Landlord was the 101, followed by the 2010-2012 models. After that they went to the square hoods, which I believe was around 1968. As for the hood decal, I made my own, buying the white and black stripes from an auto parts store. The white was two inch and the black was a 3/8 inch pinstripe.

Tom, the originally named "Landlord" had the 9 HP Briggs 23D engine as did its sister machine which was the early Allis B-10. The next tractor was the Landlord 101, and it had the 10 horse Briggs 243431 engine, matching the Big Ten. After that Allis threw a dash of confusion into the mix by naming the next tractor in line the B-10(again) which would correspond to the 2000 series tractors. That one, known around here as a late B-10, also had the 10 horse Briggs 243431 engine...

sorry about pictures this time. need new camera.you members really like your pictures found old allis dealer in western indiana yesterday. even has a b-10 with sycle bar mover going to check it out more, lots of stuff in barns