Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Turned 40

GWGAllisfan

I recently had my 40th birthday, and the family did their best to feed the tractor obsession. I got a long list of assorted Cast Iron briggs parts and little simplicity details, but the really neat thing was the cake my Sister-in-law made for me.

She also had her daughter and my three daughters all dressed in Simple Tractors t-shirts!

Now you can have your tractor and eat it too!:D It's nice to have an understanding family. Congrats on your 40th and the presents.

It gets better. Here's what I got for presents

By the way the weathermen are predicting snow for northwest Georgia tonight. I'll believe it when I see it.

Wow. Super birthday and great presents. When they say life begins at 40 that is true. What they don't tell you is how much more it hurts (physically). Cheers,

quote:
Originally posted by GWGAllisfan
It gets better. Here's what I got for presents By the way the weathermen are predicting snow for northwest Georgia tonight. I'll believe it when I see it.
Great presents! As far a snow goes we got about half of what we were told but I went and played in it any ways.

Happy birthday to ya!! I'll be hitting the 40 mark in August. Not big on cakes but sure would love a pile of parts!!! Congrats on all!!

Happy Birthday, Your sister-in-law made a good cake and good gifts too.;) Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]