Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity or Allis Chalmers front end loader...

[img]/club2/attach/mikefox/img0022.jpg[/img] Does anyone have the measurements of the dismount stands for the 9000 Simplicity or 7000 Allis Chalmers front end loader? Reference 39

They are I think 5/8 steel rod. They must be wide enough to clear the front wheels. They must be about 1 inch taller than front tires when inserted. You have to lift the uprights by hand to install the stands. Last set I had were too short for Hi-capacity tires. Stan

How about revising old style bumper jacks for dismount stands? Your comments please... [img]/club2/attach/mikefox/res20021101jr00.jpg[/img]

Kinda like the ole bumpper jack plan, thought someone finally found a good use for them things. Bright side of them was it meant cars had a bumper on them that could hold the car up.:)

quote:
Originally posted by dcw06
4 bumper jacks + small sledge,to drive into the ground, + 1 grille grate = adjustable grille for tailgating.
I like it!!! :)

[img]/club2/attach/mikefox/loader dismount stand11.jpg[/img] The base of the stand is 4-1/2 by 6 by 1/4 thick. The vertical tube is 1 inch dia. and 22-3/4 high. Wall thickness looks like 1/8. It is welded to the center of the 6 inch side of the base. The flattened part of the top end is 1-3/4 inches long. The top pin is 1/2 inch dia. and 8-1/2 inches long. The gusset is 1-3/4 by 3-3/4 by 1/8 thick