Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
machhack

simplicity tires

machhack
my 71 landlord has Good Year xtra traction tires. Do I want to stay with good year if that is what came on it? I need to replace the rear tires because they are dry rotted. If so where do I want to buy them? I will be using it to mow and tow a utility cart. Also decals? And inst pannel corners are broken off and missing. Thanks for any advice. Chris

RayS
No you don`t have to use Good year tires. I don`t think that Good Year even makes lawn mower tires any more. Here is a link to a place that I buy my tires from. http://www.tiresunlimited.com/default.htm

Chris727
The decals are not made anymore. I don't believe there is anyone making reproduction decals for that model so you may have to take the piece off w/the original on it, show it to a sign shop, and they may be able to reproduce it for you.