Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

brand new or new to me toy check it out!!!!!!!!!!!

heres a photo of a i think a 1966 landlord.click on the link to see the photo i went down on vacation checked the new post looked at tractorshed and saw it.went over there.bought it for $25 went to a old dealer bought a carb and a brand new hood for it still in the box!!talk about no costomers.and some fairly used tires.,battery,spark plug. dont look like it has no rear tires but there is dug the dirt out the rear tires put the parts on finally isat dowm turn the key well after a pain stakeing 3 min fired to life.the old owner nearly had a heart atack it fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!only shifts into 3rd gear.

i aggree whats the prayer something like this "in the holy name of the lord shall there never again be abuse to a simplicity like this again shall you strike down any man with a simplicity with this much abuse amen" no ofence none belivers.I feal like a hero

nick bush The rules are that non paying members are not allowed to post pictures or to post links to pictures to circumvent the no posting of pictures rule.