Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Replacement for Mod 19 in WB 700 or B-1

KenW

I could be wrong on this one. But I think a briggs engines all the way up to the 12 hp will slip in those tractors at least the 10 will for sure???. The bolt pattern is the same all the way up to the 12hp. I have been wrong more then twice in my life and I might be chalking up another one to the list. Jeff could be write but I have seen some with the larger engines but I don't know if or what it took to fit one in. Branden

Branden the bolt pattern is a 1/2 inch large on the 23D and up as compared to the 200401,19D,19,14. I have a B-1 in which someone but a 23D into and they had to remove the front suspension bolts on the oil fill side and redrill the mounting holes to fall between the original engine mounting holes and the now missing suspension bolt holes. This is what I am basing my info on. Not to prove anyone wrong. Just what I see. Jeff