Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC808

Brought this home tonight...not sure why...

Recommended Posts

AC808
Got this from a friend that plays with the 'green' tractors...He was told htat it has a slight knock...I may just part it out..unless some of you guys would be interested in it as a whole... [img][img]/club2/attach/ac808/~ce525.jpg[/img]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by KSever
I think that needs to go in that Broadmoor 707
A Broadmoor would require a vertical shaft engine. If you look you'll see the carb placement. This engine is a horizontal. Elon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by Rob-B
well now Elon..................this coming from a guy who has more ideas & projects then places to put them!!! :D Rob
I'm thinking of a Fraze... something about cat....kettle...amd the color black.....}:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KSever
Maybe so in your book, but I have a sawzall and a mig welder. Wouldn't be the first Broadmoor I worked on for sure or modification of mount for a motor.
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by KSever
I think that needs to go in that Broadmoor 707
A Broadmoor would require a vertical shaft engine. If you look you'll see the carb placement. This engine is a horizontal. Elon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ehertzfeld
[quote]Originally posted by KSever
Maybe so in your book, but I have a sawzall and a mig welder. Wouldn't be the first Broadmoor I worked on for sure or modification of mount for a motor. Well I would love to see that![:0] I'd be lying if I said the thought never crossed my mined:D Elon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ka9bxg
I think it would work nice in my 3212 for blowing snow.I would take it if you could hold it till the baraboo swapmeet or if you are not to far from Milwaukee. I get there once in a while.Ham it up on more frequencys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BLT
quote:
Originally posted by AC808
Got this from a friend that plays with the 'green' tractors...He was told htat it has a slight knock...I may just part it out..unless some of you guys would be interested in it as a whole...
Jay , place and ad on the Freedom machine web site, http://www.weekendfreedommachines.com/ , and then use the money to pay for your 7100/VW repower. By the way how is that progressing? Inquiring minds (nosey) what to know!!:D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • Snojetter
    • JS1
    • jwbegor
    • abu507
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. PlayBoy
      PlayBoy
  • Recent Status Updates

    • SonOfCreepfeed

      SonOfCreepfeed

      Thinkin' about this old girl.

      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

      Dean McFadden

      Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁
       

      · 1 reply
  • Adverts

×