Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Brought this home tonight...not sure why...

AC808

Got this from a friend that plays with the 'green' tractors...He was told htat it has a slight knock...I may just part it out..unless some of you guys would be interested in it as a whole... [img][img]/club2/attach/ac808/~ce525.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by KSever
I think that needs to go in that Broadmoor 707
A Broadmoor would require a vertical shaft engine. If you look you'll see the carb placement. This engine is a horizontal. Elon

quote:
Originally posted by Rob-B
well now Elon..................this coming from a guy who has more ideas & projects then places to put them!!! :D Rob
I'm thinking of a Fraze... something about cat....kettle...amd the color black.....}:)

Maybe so in your book, but I have a sawzall and a mig welder. Wouldn't be the first Broadmoor I worked on for sure or modification of mount for a motor.
quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by KSever
I think that needs to go in that Broadmoor 707
A Broadmoor would require a vertical shaft engine. If you look you'll see the carb placement. This engine is a horizontal. Elon

[quote]Originally posted by KSever
Maybe so in your book, but I have a sawzall and a mig welder. Wouldn't be the first Broadmoor I worked on for sure or modification of mount for a motor. Well I would love to see that![:0] I'd be lying if I said the thought never crossed my mined:D Elon

I think it would work nice in my 3212 for blowing snow.I would take it if you could hold it till the baraboo swapmeet or if you are not to far from Milwaukee. I get there once in a while.Ham it up on more frequencys

8th Annual Swap Meet May 6th & 7th, 2006 Free Admission $20 Dealer Set-up Charge [url]http://www.badgersteamandgas.com/index.html[/url] [img]http://www.badgersteamandgas.com/images/aerial.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by AC808
Got this from a friend that plays with the 'green' tractors...He was told htat it has a slight knock...I may just part it out..unless some of you guys would be interested in it as a whole...
Jay , place and ad on the Freedom machine web site, http://www.weekendfreedommachines.com/ , and then use the money to pay for your 7100/VW repower. By the way how is that progressing? Inquiring minds (nosey) what to know!!:D:D:D

The VW/3 cyl diesel repower is on hold until warmer weather...Im also looking into different duct work for the VW motor..maybe making at bit shorter...have to see..!