Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

POWER KING MODEL 1212 HYDRO

Steve_Wyrick

HEY, I KNOW IT'S NOT A SIMPLICITY BUT I PICKED THIS TRACTOR (1983 VINTAGE) UP THIS SUMMER AND THE HYDRO UNIT HAS GONE BAD. I CHANGED OIL, FILTER ECT AND TRIED THE OBVIOUS WITH NO RESULTS. DOES ANYONE KNOW A SOURCE TO SHIP THIS UNIT FOR A REBUILD JOB? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN EATON MODEL IIOO HYDRO UNIT. EATON DOES NOT WANT TO TALK TO A LITTLE GUY ON THE PHONE, MOSTLY INDUSTRIAL STUFF. THIS TO TOO GOOD OF A TRACTOR TO THROW AWAY. PLEASE HELP AS MANY OF YOU HAVE IN THE PAST. THANKS. JOE STARKEY JWS71@AOL.COM

Not sure where your located but you might try getting it rebuilt. Central Hydraulics Inc. of Elpaso might be able to do it. There phone # is 309-527-5238. Thats Elpaso Illinois! Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I'll try them on Monday and see if they can help me. I'm in WV and have tried all the suppounding hydraulic companies. They only want backhoes, skid loaders and the like and don't mess with something small like this. Joe S.

Hi, If you don't get it done close, give me a call at 1-800-462-2218 days with all of the info from the Hydro unit and I'll see if we can help you with it. Al Edens Ltd Anamosa, Ia.