Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Come on Easterners..We want some snow pics..

AC808

My cab is my snowmobile helmet. It actually works great. I keep the lens open one click and it won't fog up. It's my poor mans snow cab. Up tp 16" as of 11:00 am. I'm in Central CT. The news says it's snowing at a rate of 3" an hour. It might surpass the blizzard of 1977 were we had over 20".

Very nice pictures of your tractor & snow.Wish we would get enough here to plow.We got about a inch or little more last night but not enough to play. You have a very nice looking tractor.

Here are a few picts of my snow team after the work is done. One is a 716-6 with 46" blade, the other is a 716 H with 42"blower Te wet nsow was a challenge for my first use of the blower. After I figured out how to keeep the blower loaded without packing it solid with the heavy wet stuff it worked pretty good. We got about 10-12" here in Lancaster PA

My cab is my snowmobile helmet.
Good idea,I guess I have an extra cab on the shelf in the garage!Nice looking tractor. Good looking pair of 16s too.

Thanks, I have a hardtop cab to mount on the blower tractor, but have not had the time to modify and install. After the last wind shift while blowing it moved up as few notches on my to do list :):) GregB

Hey Terry, no chains for me. If there not falling off, there making me lose my lunch from bouncing around so much. That counterweight in the picture is a 6" section of billet steel that gives me good traction. I have a 2"x2" reciever welded to my trans brackets so the counterweight comes off with one pin.