Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Massachussetts snow pics.I need a cab!!

FastPaul

A little early,This should hold you over for a while, Very light and powdery The B-1 pushed with ease!Nice how snow rolls off of new paint.

The B-112 really throws the snow far!

Who say's you need a cab?

Nice pics there Paul, Just looking at those pics reminds me of the last time I tried blowing snow against the wind.....B);):D Bet you will be in thawing out for a while till after the big snow hit the ground.:D

Thanks Paul, I feel better now:D. I find if I run the shute more horizontial I don't get eat quite as much snow. drove though about 8 inches, no snow plows in site for 40 miles through the mountains, coming home from anchorage friday night, was kinda wishing I had the 112 and blower in the truck. Keep on playing, you been ready for a long time.

not having a snow cab in this wind reminds me of skiing under the sno making guns on the slopes. Next time out today i am putting on the ski goggles.This stuff blows away nice. I was shooting snow up over the phone and power lines into my house earlier. I am very impressed with the snowblower. One of the best machines i have used. I am considering a Walker mower for my mowoing business. i now know i won't be wasting 2000 on one of their snowblower attachments.

i didnt mind not having the snowcab. I now want to instll the headlights and a winter heat shield. Pics here are too dark. Had about 14-16 inches here. Not bad at all becuase it was light and fluffy. We had 3 or 4 stors here last year that were much worse. Toough to tell really how much because the high winds caused drifting. We didnt lost electricity during this storm. I guess we fared better than a lot of people.

Great pictures, reminds me why I have a cab. Brrrrr!!
That was the only thing on my Christmas want list last year.Guess I should of put snow on the list this year.

a couple more pics. Got out the hb112. Did i have to blow a path to the woodpile today? no, heck i blew most of this snow onto it. I was bored and This was for fun. a foot of 2 day old snow was no problem. i had to speed it up to keep the auger full. gotta love the hydro. This is the best i can do for pics. my camera equipment consist of my cell phone with 1.3 mp and a tiny flash. Plus no volunteers to take pics.