Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pic's from CT Blizzard

ehertzfeld

My wife only got a few pic's this time.:(! The first two are from earlyer today. I guess the batteries whent dead. And with two Game Boy's in the house, Batteries are very hard to find:(! [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing1.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing2.jpg[/img] I don't know why my friends blower didn't throw the snow very well. It was laying in the back tent, so Yesterday I desided to put it on the 725, and give it a try. I didn't use it very long. It just didn't want to work right. The snow got stuck in the shoot. Could surface rust make that much of a diference? [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing3.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing4.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing5.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing6.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing7.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/blowing8.jpg[/img] These are my helpers:D [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/helpers.jpg[/img] Elon

Nice pics! And, yes -- surface rust in the chute will make a difference in the snow sticking. You'd be amazed at how much easier snow slides off fresh paint...

Elon Nice to see some more pics. looks like you had fun and stayed dry ,I got a get a cab I got soaked,But I still had a blast As for your batteries ,I had the same problem,My camra and the kids loved batteries I got this setup at Best Buy ,The Best thing I ever did these batteries last 3 to 4 times longer and recharge in 15 min. Well worth 40 bucks It comes with 4 batteries

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
Nice pics! And, yes -- surface rust in the chute will make a difference in the snow sticking. You'd be amazed at how much easier snow slides off fresh paint...
I'm sure it does, but "not to argue" the blower on my LL throws snow 20ft in the air. It to had surface rust in the shoot. I did give it a quick sanding before our first snow fall, but didn't paint it at all. I didn't sand the other one but I didn't think it would/could make that much of a difference. If I stay home tomorrow, I'll give it a quick sanding and try it again. With the wind, I'm sure I'll have to do a quick clean up tomorrow:D Elon

Hey Paul, we have a bunch of those kind of batteries, the problem is, one one want to put them in the chargers!!! lol Elon

I have not painted my chute in several years. I have been using not stick cooking spray, like Pam. Works good on the plow too.

quote:
Originally posted by Joer
Try wholesale on ebay lots of batteries and chargers.
Or....just be patient.....some day you can do like I do. Buy the grandkids lots of things that consume vast numbers of batteries at a high rate of speed }:)}:)}:)}:) That's when life really becomes fun :D:D:D:D

I don't know why my friends blower didn't throw the snow very well. It was laying in the back tent, so Yesterday I desided to put it on the 725, and give it a try. I didn't use it very long. It just didn't want to work right. The snow got stuck in the shoot.
That would be just enough of a reason for me to get back in the one with the cab!Nice pics.

quote:
Originally posted by dcw06

That would be just enough of a reason for me to get back in the one with the cab!Nice pics.
How funny you say that, that is exactly what I did:D Elon

The one and only good snow we had back around chrismas,I did our drive with the 7016 and cab. And then did the inlaws with the 6216 (no cab),just to remind myself how nice is is to be inside.

Nice pics! Do you have the right size pulleys/ratio? Mine is all rusted and still throws 20', have to keep her throttled all the way up to.

quote:
Originally posted by PatrickE
Nice pics! Do you have the right size pulleys/ratio? Mine is all rusted and still throws 20', have to keep her throttled all the way up to.
I thought about that today, I went out and sanded the shoot and it did do a bit better. With out measuring my other pulley, I think it mite be a little bigger. Not by much but that mite have something to do with it. I never thought about it when I put it on the tractor[:0] Elon

Marty, the one on the 725 is a 36 inch blower. I think it will handle it fine, if I can get it working right.lol Elon