Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow pic.

richp

I ended up with 18" of snow and the 3314v ran great. I can get used to this powder snow. This is the tractor with the power lift powered by a car power steering pump and I really put it to the test lifting the snow banks high. The pump never skipped a beat.

Yea, I painted the hood a few weeks ago, I just like the all orange look better. The muffler is an Onan muffler off of a generator that was about 2 feet long. I cut it down and now it is real quiet.

I'm with everybody else,I like it all one color.Looks sharp!!Did you ever have to add another resevoir for your pump?I would like to set mine up like that someday.

We only have a light coating of snow. Not enough to get the tractors out.;):( Nice looking tractor. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

quote:
Originally posted by Karl_Brandt
We only have a light coating of snow. Not enough to get the tractors out.;):( Nice looking tractor. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]
Hey Karl I was lookin at your website Man!! you sure do have a lot of cool tractors Good for you, you must have been in this tractor colecting for a while! Awesome nice to see a bunch of histoy Thank you

The power steering pump has a plastic reservoir attached. It's a real compact design. I think it came off a chrysler Lebaron. I posted pump mounting pictures about 6 months ago, maybe you can find them. Thanks for the complements on the color scheme guys.