Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

CT Storm

Terry_Hart

Nice pics. Those original headlights don't make much light so don't blame you for that upgrade. What model blower is that? like the remote adjustable shoot head.

Thanks The original lights are not very good. I made brackets that bole to the frame for the rubber covered utility lights. The blower is actually a Honda. I bought it for my old 3210. I believe Simplicity made them for Honda. The shoot control is a cable from an Ariens walk behind. I made an angle bracket that mounts just under the hyro lever. It works really well. I will probably have to replace the cable this year with a longer one. It is tight on this tractor.

Cleared the driveway 3 times today
Way too much fun! Is the rear of your blower where the hitch attaches the same? No modifications to make it work?

Dave, It is exactly the same except it is red. The hitch is stock. The only modification I made was the remote chute cable. Maybe an electric rotator next year.

A cab would be nice, but it would take up more space and we don't get that much snow. If we did, I would figure out how fit it in the garage with one.

Terry. Thanks for the info.Been looking locally for a 42",now I can also look for a Honda. Unless you park under a shelf or something else hanging from the wall,a cab is not any wider than your tires. I predict more snow for you guys out east,so you better start looking!

very nice pictures don,t get that much snow in indiana . mostly use blades to clean drives . still like to have snow blower just in case///////////////