Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Blowin' Snow in Phila

PhanDad

I'd say we got about 16" of snow in Langhorne, PA, half way between Phila and Trenton, NJ. Wet snow on the bottom, light on top. First pass into the snow: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/Feb06_0001.jpg[/img] A peek at the photographer: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/Feb06_0003.jpg[/img] Back to work: [img]/club2/attach/phandad/Feb06_0004.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/phandad/Feb06_0006.jpg[/img] First heavy snow since I picked up the 42" blower this past fall. That coupled with the correct hitch, made the blowin' much easier than ever before. Had the ole Briggs on governor for much of the day. Did 6 driveways in the neighborhood and some of the street - about 3 hours total. Belt still looks in great shape! Wouldn't have been that way with by earlier setup.

Boy thats some tough blow'in. looks as if you have your hands full with the depth of the snow rolling over the top of the blower.

tec2484, I don't race. Drove a Nascar Cup car around Pocono Raceway this past summer (Christmas gift). It was a blast - hit a top speed of about 185 MPH, amazing how those cars stick in the corners!

Bill, Looks great, I picked up one of those new blowers too. Now I hardly break a sweat, should have blown down to the woods though, running was tough in the deep snow in the moonlight.

Nice to see some snow;) We only have a light coating of snow here in Fenwick,Ontario,Canada. Not enough to get the tractors out.;);) Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

Bill, The snow we got here was the same but not quite as much, very wet (slush) on the bottom with lighter stuff on the top. I work a few mile down the road from the raceway.

Cool pics. Good to hear them cast iron Briggs are kicking b-- for you guys. Was in Anch this morning watching CNN and figurede you'd all be having fun today.