Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rec999allis

What year was the T-816 made?

rec999allis
Hello all. I am new to the club and the reason I joined is because of my baby an Allis T-816. It is work in progress and I hope to start using it next spring. But in the mean time I am tring to find out all I can on it, and the main thing that I don't know about it is the year it was made. I think it was sometime between 1982 to 1985. I believe it was made in Milwaukee. The thing that I love about this tractor is that it was sold on the same block that the factory is on in West Allis. So I hope that it was built right at the West Allis plant. If anybody has any info on the year it was made and the location it was made at I would love to hear about it.

D-17_Dave
Welcome Ethan. Check out the Simpletractors heading on the top right side of the upper tool bar. scroll threw there and you should be able to find a lot more info than I can relate here. Since you joined as a full member already you will have access to everything here in the sight. It'll take you some time to look through most things and get a feel of where the right info is located. Take your time, have some fun. Pretty soon you'll have a shed full of tractors.