Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
scpollin

Question -- Power Lift System AC 720

scpollin
Hello fellow simpletractor.com’ers I have an AC 720. Until very recently I always thought the biggest design flaw with the tractor was the fact that I could not raise/lower two implements at once. While I was designing a system that would allow me to have the ability to raise and lower both my snow blower and rear blade, I stumbled across that is was indeed an option, ( Guess I should have know that the engineers at Allis thought of this). My question is: What it the part number for the VALVE ASSEMBLY that allows for two controls to be operated simultaneously? Also does anybody know if this part is still available? With the snow ready to fly, I would really like to put this together soon any help would greatly be appreciated Thanks in advance Scott (scpollin) scott@pollins.com

TomK
Hi, My AC720 has 2 hydraulic levers on left of steering wheel. One lifts front attachments through quick couplers on front of tractor and other one lifts middle attachments by cables and rear attachments on the 3pt hitch. I thought they were all set up this way. Does yours have 2 levers or one? Tomk

grandpawrichard
I don't know the answer to your question, however I am trying to put together a deal that will land me a 620 AC with a blower. If I get my wish I will be faced with the same delema. I live on a gravel road an therefore need to run the blower an inch or two above the road and drag a blade behind for the final clean up. I would like to know how you solve your problem. Good luck. logmanB.