Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Second one of these I've come across.......

Brent_Baumer

but the first one I was able to purchase. Even came with a box of spare fuses. Now I just hope it works as good as it looks. Seller says it does anyway.

WOW, that's a thing of beautiful. Complete also. I'd like to see what he was useing this on if the tarctor looks as good as this it would be a gem.

Good score. Maybe Christmas does come in February sometimes. ;) Looks almost like new. What are your plans for it? Let us know how it works. Thanks,

could that black piece with the decal be a belt guard? I see there isn't one on the other side of the generator where the pulley is.

Brent, Glad to see you got one of these.I have always wanted one of these.Maybe latter on i will find one.Got to get a 917 to put one on .Great score.

Kent It is the belt guard. You have seen it before. Brent the hitch/mount is the same as the hitch/mount for the mackissic shreader/chipper grinder

HB-116 with BP-5 5KW altenator

Haven't tried it yet. Just brought it home tonight. It should run my water heater (4500W) something my 4200W craftsman won't. That was a bummer last year when an ice storm left us without power for 4 days. I know where there is another one just like this one I almost had bought but the guy changed his mind. Decided to keep it as a backup to his craftsman generator. Didn't figure I'd get another shot until I got an email out of the blue about this one a couple weeks ago. Hope to run it through its paces this weekend. Any idea of age on it? Brent

Per UCD, "hitch/mount is the same as the hitch/mount for the mackissic shreader/chipper grinder" Interesting that the same hitch fits both. Another example of "simple tractors". ^ Having the generator and shredder both would be great!

Maynard, I have a mackissic on a trailer, I'm looking for the hitch to mount it on a tractor. Can someone draw up the hitch?

Ambler I can get the measurements and a drawing as I need to make two more hitches one for my Chipper grinder and one for the other shreader grinder I have. Plus survivor2003 wants a hitch also. but I can't do it for at least another month or so. The wizard requires my presence for another 4 weeks.

There is also an idler pulley. MacKissic sent me the drawings for the simplicity chipper/shredder. They appear to be scale. Just have to figure out what the scale is. You got it all with that ebay shredder didn't you?

Yes I have it. It is an over center clutch set up. I have pictures of it with measurements in my other computer. I will try to post them when I get home this weekend.

quote:
Any idea of age on it? Brent
Brent, This brochure is from 1978 [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/Mack/ac%20power1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/Mack/ac%20power2.jpg[/img]